The Retail Plan provides you with the essential information for the US Equity Market – no more, no less – just the essential minimum.
The Institutional Small Plan provides you with much more data to track global dependencies. So, you will not miss the international or cross-asset effects on the US Equity Market.
The Retail Plan gives you access to our Technicals page to take advantage of current opportunities for a limited number of securities.
The Institutional Small Plan also gives you access to our Technicals page to take advantage of current opportunities for over 2,000 securities.
The Retail Plan gives you access to the Portfolio page with limited functionality to optimize your investment decisions.
The Institutional Small Plan gives you access to the Portfolio page with full functionality to optimize your investment decisions based on the style & macro exposures, credits and cross-sample views.
The Institutional Small Plan provides you with our Investment Themes. Some themes may be slowing down, and others are recovering. Be the first to know what is going on.
The Institutional Small Plan allows you to use our detailed Cross-Asset explanations behind unexpected Market Moves.
to our Weekly Thematic Reports, and let our tools speak for themselves.
- If you have chosen a monthly subscription, it renews automatically on a monthly basis.
- If you have chosen an annual subscription, it renews automatically for a further 12 month period at the end of your annual subscription.
- You must have a valid payment method, otherwise your subscription will be canceled if the payment fails.
The first, and probably the easiest way, is to navigate to our Payment page.
- Click on the Manage Subscription at the top at the page.
- You can cancel the current plan and still will have access to the site through the end of your paid subscription period.
- Upon expiration of the subscription period, you will have an opportunity to switch between plans and you will be able to take full advantage of its benefits.
- To change or update your subscription email address and preferences, please sign into your account via Payment page, click on Manage Subscription at the top at the page and select “Update Information” in the Billing Information Options Menu. Update accordingly and click “Save".
- To change or update your credit card, select “Add Payment Method” in the “Payment Method Options Menu”. Then you can make the new one as the default.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time on our site by logging into your account on the Payment page. Then click on the Manage button at the top or at the bottom for your current plan and select “Cancel Plan” in the “Current Plan Options Menu”.
- Once the subscription has been canceled, you still will have access to the site through the end of your paid subscription period. For example, if you sign up for one year on January 1st and cancel in November, you can still use your account through December 31st.
- After the end date, your account will cancel and you will need to resubscribe in order to continue to use the benefits from the Retail or Institutional Small plan.
Click this Reset password link, enter your email address, and then click reset.
You will receive instructions to reset your password to the specified email. To ensure the reset process is secure:
- Password reset links automatically expire after 2 hours.
- Password reset links can only be used once. If you click the link, and reset your password, the link becomes invalid.
If the link becomes invalid, don’t use the previous reset email and start with a fresh password reset.
Also, when you are logged in you can change the password in your Profile.
Yes, there is. Each account is entitled to a one-time two (2) week free trial.
The trial is for two (2) weeks. You can choose which plan you want to try, and it will auto-renew on that plan once your trial ends
Simply choose the plan you’d like, provide your payment details, and your two (2) week free trial will start.
The trial includes the full benefits from the Retail or Institutional Small plan, depending on what you have selected.
You’ll receive an email a few days before the end of your trial.
You may cancel your free trial at any time before it ends. Once a trial has been canceled, you still will have access to the site through the end of your trial period. You can renew your plan, or choose a new one, after the end of the trial period.
Have any questions or concerns? We’re here to help! Please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. No Financial Advice
The Company is not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information on the Site is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using the Company’s information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information on our Site is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. The Company is not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.
2. Disclosure Policy
The Company’s affiliates or associates and/or its employees may hold positions in securities that are described on the Site. They may, from time to time, hold positions consistent or inconsistent with information contained on the Site, have no obligation to notify Subscribers in any way regarding said positions and shall have no liability to Subscribers that relates in any way to said positions. Their affiliation or relationship to the Company or its Subscribers shall in no way limit the positions they may hold or when they may hold them.
3. Risk Disclosure
There is a substantial amount of risk in trading securities, and the possibility exists that you can lose all, most or a portion of your capital. The Company does not, cannot and will not assess or guarantee the suitability or profitability of any particular investment, or the potential value of any investment or informational source. The securities mentioned on the Site may not be suitable for investors depending on their specific investment objectives and financial condition. The information provided by the Company, including but not limited to its opinion and analyses, is based on financial models believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed, represented or warranted to be accurate or complete. The charts depict the results of our models and are not influenced by any other factors except the updated parameters which the models use. The models’ signals should not be construed to be investment advice. The information may contain forward-looking statements about various economic trends and strategies. You are cautioned that such forward-looking statements are subject to significant business, economic and competitive uncertainties and actual results could be materially different. There are no guarantees associated with any forecast and the opinions stated here could be wrong due to false signals from the models or the models being incorrectly structured, incorrectly updated and/or incorrectly interpreted. The signals, forecasts, the Site and the Company’s products and services, only express our opinion of various securities. Our opinion will be wrong at times because of the limitations of investment analysis. Investment analysis, whether fundamental, technical or any other form of investment analysis, cannot predict the future and is not a science that predicts precise and accurate results. Your use of any information from the Site is at your own risk and without recourse against the Company, its owners, directors, officers, employees or content providers.
The information from the Site is based on financial models, and trading signals are generated mathematically. All of the signals, timing systems, and forecasts are the result of backtesting and are therefore merely hypothetical. Trading signals or forecasts used to produce our results were derived from equations which were developed through hypothetical reasoning based on a variety of factors. Theoretical buy and sell methods were tested against the past to prove the profitability of those methods in the past. The performance generated through back testing has many and possibly serious limitations. We do not claim that the historical performance of the Company’s timing systems, signals or forecasts will be indicative of future results. There will be substantial and possibly extreme differences between historical performance and future performance. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. There is no guarantee that out-of-sample performance will match that of prior in-sample performance. The Company does not claim or warrant that its timing systems, signals, forecasts, opinions or analyses are consistent, logical or free from hindsight or other bias or that the data used to generate signals in the backtests was available to investors on the dates for which theoretical signals were generated.
The following data is stored: Your first and last name, your email address and your website address if entered. Stored data will not be shared with any third party. The site uses the standard cookies used by WordPress and Google Analytics that enhance your site experience, and for our site usage tracking, respectively.
6. Subscription and Cancellation
Upon registering, your membership application is complete and you will become a Free Subscriber. On upgrading to a particular Subscription Level your credit card will be immediately charged with the Subscription Amount. Your Subscription will be cancelled if, for any reason, the billing of your recurring Subscription Amount fails. You may cancel your subscription at any time, by either using the provisions on the site, or by notifying us by email. In either event, your recurring Subscription will be cancelled and Stripe will be instructed to cancel future Subscription Payments. When you cancel you will not be entitled to any refund of any subscription fee you paid for the remaining Subscription Period. However, your subscription will remain active until the end of the period you have paid for. The Company, at its sole discretion, may terminate the newsletter service at any time by notifying you by email four weeks in advance. All Subscriptions will be cancelled automatically at the time of notification. In this event, if you are on a yearly renewal basis, you will be entitled to a pro-rated refund of any fee you paid for the remaining Subscription Period beginning the first day of the calendar month in which the termination occurs.
7. Grant of Rights, Subscription Access, Use of the Site’s Content and Requirements
Subject to the limitations set out in this Agreement, the Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and use the Site for the duration of the membership within the “fair use” provisions of the Copyright Act. The Log-In ID and password assigned to you may not be transferred, assigned or otherwise loaned (whether for temporary use or otherwise) in any manner whatsoever. As a Subscriber, you agree to provide, maintain and update complete and accurate information about yourself. You agree that you will not 1) use the Site in any way that will violate any international, national, state or local law or regulation 2) transfer or resell your use of or access to our Site to a third party or permit anyone else to use the Site through your subscription, email link, User I.D. or password or 3) Sell, reproduce, republish, broadcast, circulate, upload, transmit, post or distribute materials from the Site in any manner, without the Company’s prior written consent. You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password and User I.D.. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by your use of the Site or by becoming a Subscriber or member. You acknowledge that the Site contains or provides access to information, software, advertising and financial market information, including but not limited to, design, text, graphics, audio, video clips, images, links, financial analysis and research, other financial market data, and other material (collectively, the “Content”) that may be protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of the Company or third parties. All Content on the Site is copyrighted as a collective work of the Company pursuant to applicable copyright law. Unless otherwise indicated, the product and service names used in connection with the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through the Site. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, store, perform, link, display, or in any way manipulate any of the Content, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions or with the prior written consent of the Company. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse engineered. You may download or copy the Content only for your own personal use, except as provided elsewhere in these terms and conditions, provided that you retain on such materials all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. The only exceptions to this paragraph are (a) as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, (b) with the express prior written permission of the Company or, if other than the Company, the owners of such Content, or their authorized agents.
8. User Submissions
If you transmit to, or otherwise provide to the Site any feedback (such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like) or data or materials (“User Submissions”), such User Submissions shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. The Company shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such User Submissions and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, modify, display and distribute the User Submissions to others without limitation. By transmitting such User Submissions to the Site, you are deemed to grant to the Company a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license (with rights to sublicense) to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such User Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such User Submissions. You may post on the Site any User Submissions owned by you (such as your original statements) and User Submissions for which you have received express permission from the owner. You assume all risk and responsibility for determining whether the User Submissions is in the public domain. You grant the Company the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any User Submissions that you place on the Site without remuneration to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in this paragraph.
9. Improper Transmission
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the Site, including our discussion forums, if any, any unsolicited chain letters or “spam”, or any confidential, threatening, harassing, libelous, false, defamatory, offensive, obscene, or pornographic material, any material that would violate the rights of privacy of any person, or other material that would violate any applicable law or regulation, including but not limited to any federal or state laws or regulations governing equal employment opportunities. However, if such communications do occur, the Company will have no liability related to the content of any such communications. You are prohibited from posting on the Site any User Feedback or communications, in which you do not own the copyright, unless you have consent from the owner or the Content is in the public domain. You may not post or transmit to the Site any advertising, surveys, promotional materials, contests, or any other commercial or non-commercial solicitations. You are also prohibited from impersonating any individual. The Company may, but is not obligated to, review or monitor areas on the Site, if any, where users may transmit or post communications, including discussion groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms, and user forums. The Company is not responsible for the accuracy of any posted information, including but not limited to information, data, opinions, advice, or statements transmitted or posted in discussion groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms, and user forums.
10. Electronic Documents, Internet and Transmission Risks
We may, in our sole discretion, seek your consent to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and certain other agreements on the Site by means of an electronic signature by requesting you to affirmatively “click” on boxes containing the words “I Accept,” “I Agree” or other similar phrases (collectively, “Acceptance Terms”). If you “click” on the Acceptance Terms, your “click” will be deemed a legally binding electronic signature. You acknowledge and agree that you will carefully review any document or web page before making such an electronic signature. Information, updates of our newsletter, including but not limited to charts, signals and commentary are provided on the Site. There is no guarantee that we can provide this on a specific day, time or at all. We are not responsible for delays or interruptions in transmission of information due to acts of God, man-made or natural causes, whether said delays result from problems with Internet connectivity either by you, or us or by slowdowns of Internet transmittal or otherwise.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
a) Member expressly agrees that use of the Site is at his or her sole risk. Neither the Company, its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third-party content providers, or licensors warrants that use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, or secure, that defects or errors will be corrected, or that the Site or the server(s) on which the Site is hosted will be free of viruses or other harmful components; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Site or as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through the Site. You assume complete responsibility and risk for your use of the Site and your reliance thereon. The Company has no obligation to update information on the Site or advice on future developments regarding topics mentioned or introduced. In the event that the Site refers to or contains links to other Internet websites or resources, we make no representation or warranty and hereby expressly deny that the Company has reviewed, approved, controls or endorses any content that appears on such other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the reliance on or use of any such content nor for the accuracy, legality, or inappropriate nature of any content, products, services, advertising, or information located in, on or through any other websites.
b) The Site is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction, or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
c) The disclaimers of liability contained in this section apply to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Member specifically acknowledges that the Company is not liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other third parties, members, or other users of the forums and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with each member.
d) In no event will the Company or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing content of the Site be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages (including but not limited to lost profits or trading losses) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site or out of the breach of any warranty. Member hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content of the Site.
e) The Company neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement on the Site, nor for any offensive, defamatory, or obscene posting made on the forums by anyone other than authorized the Company employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any loss or damage caused by a member’s reliance on information obtained through the content on the Site. It is the responsibility of each member to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the Site.
f) The Company does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee any product or service offered by a third party through the Site.
g) Under no circumstances shall the Company, its officers, directors, shareholders agents or its third-party providers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages (including without limitation, attorneys’ fees), whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any materials available on the Site, even if the Company has been advised of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with any of the Site’s Information or other materials, or with any of the terms and conditions contained in the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site. If the Company is found liable in connection with a claim arising out of or related to the services or the Site, their aggregate liability in such an event shall not exceed the amount of the fees paid by you for a use of the service during the month in which the event giving rise to the liability occurred. Your right to monetary damages in such amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies to which you may otherwise be entitled from the Company or its third-party providers.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold the Company, its parent, its employees, its officers, its agents and content providers harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from Member’s use of the Site or from Member’s violation of this Agreement or any third party’s rights including but not limited to copyright, property, and privacy rights. This indemnification and hold harmless obligation will survive this Agreement and Member’s use of the Site.
The Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site, without liability to you or any third party.
Last updated Jan 2, 2020
Effective: June 4, 2020
It is important that you read this Policy together with any other notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This Policy supplements the other policies and is not intended to override them. In the event of a conflict between this Policy and another policy which applies to a specific site or engagement (i.e., file sharing platforms), the latter shall prevail over this Policy to the extent of the conflict.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect a variety of personal data (meaning information about an individual from which that person can be identified) from and about you, in a number of situations. What data we collect will depend on the specific circumstances:
- when you provide your personal data to us in direct communications with us through our website, by email, phone, or otherwise, such as when you subscribe to receive publications or product updates, including your name, employer information, and contact details;
- when you instruct us in connection with the provision of investment products and services, you may provide us with personal data, including your name, contact details, and such other information as may be appropriate in context;
- we may also ask you to provide, in certain circumstances, additional personal data in order for you to apply for a job or to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject;
- automatically through logging and analytics tools, cookies, and as a result of your use of and access to our website. We utilize commonly-used logging and analytics tools to collect information about your device, the network used to access the website, and occasionally about your use of the website (such as how you navigate and move around the website).
You have choices about certain information we collect. When you are asked to provide information, you may decline to do so; but if you choose not to provide information that is necessary for us to collect by law or to perform a contract, we may not be able to enter into or perform such contract or perform other obligations with respect to you. In addition, as noted below in the section captioned “Your Choices” it is possible to change your browser settings to block the automatic collection of certain information.
We also collect data that is not identifiable to you or otherwise associated with you, such as aggregated data, and is not personal data. To the extent this data is stored or associated with personal data, it will be treated as personal data; otherwise, that data is not subject to this Policy.
In the event that you provide us with information about another person, you must ensure that you have the right to provide that information and, as appropriate, that they understand how their information will be used by us.
How Do We Process Personal Data?
We process personal data as follows:
Operational and Marketing Uses. We process your personal data as part of our business operations and for marketing, which include:
- providing you with information tailored to your requests, responding to inquiries, and delivering and managing investment products and services;
- screening and other activities in connection with employment or other engagement by us of you;
- communications with you regarding our investment products and services;
- compliance with our legal obligations, including compliance checks, and related record-keeping;
- endeavoring to protect our rights, property, or safety, and the rights, property, and safety of our users and other third parties;
- in connection with the exercise or defense of our legal rights, as well as in response to court orders.
Legal Bases for Processing. We process personal data for, or based on, one or more of the following legal bases:
- to facilitate your investment in products and services offed by TenViz on an ongoing basis which are necessary to fulfill all contractual and regulatory obligations related to your investment;
- as is necessary for our legitimate interests, including direct marketing;
- to comply with the law and our legal obligations, as well as to protect you and other individuals from certain harms;
- in certain circumstances, based on your express consent.
Sharing of Personal Data. Some of the above processing involves sharing collected personal data with third parties, including service providers and affiliates. This occurs in the following circumstances:
- we share personal data with third parties when you ask us to do so;
- we share personal data among our affiliated entities;
- we share personal data with our service providers, including, as applicable, IT service providers, commercial email providers, security consultants, and other vendors we engage so that they may provide services to us or on our behalf;
- we share personal data with third parties when we believe it is required by, or necessary to comply with, applicable law.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
Protecting Personal Data
Because security is important to both TenViz and you, we employ reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and organizational safeguards designed to promote the security of our systems and protect the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of personal data. If you suspect unauthorized access to your information, you should contact TenViz immediately as provided in the section captioned “Additional Information and Assistance” below.
No method of safeguarding information is completely secure. While we use measures designed to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will be effective or sufficient. In addition, you should be aware that Internet data transmission is not always secure, and we cannot warrant that information you transmit to us through the Internet is or will be secure.
Retention of Personal Data.
We retain personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, as well as to the extent we deem necessary to carry out the processing activities described above, including compliance with applicable laws, regulations, rules and requests of relevant law enforcement and/or other governmental agencies, and to the extent we reasonably deem necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety, and the rights, property, and safety of our users and other third parties. For details on the retention periods applicable to specific elements of your personal data, please contact us as provided in the section captioned “Additional Information and Assistance” below.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Data
These rights vary depending on the particular laws of the jurisdiction applicable to you, but may include:
- the right to know whether, and for what purposes, we process personal data about you;
- the right to be informed about the personal data we collect and/or process about you;
- the right to access, modify, and correct personal data about you (as set forth in more detail below under “Accessing, Modifying, Rectifying, and Correcting Collected Personal Data”);
- the right to know with whom we have shared personal data about you, for what purposes, and what personal data has been shared (including whether personal data was disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes);
- where processing of personal data about you is based on consent, the right to withdraw your consent to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority located in the jurisdiction of your habitual residence, place of work, or where an alleged violation of law occurred.
Accessing, Modifying, Rectifying, and Correcting Collected Personal Data. We strive to maintain the accuracy of any personal data collected from you, and will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond promptly to update our database when you tell us the information in our database is not accurate. However, we must rely upon you to ensure that the information you provide to us is complete, accurate, and up-to-date, and to inform us of any changes. Please review all of your information carefully before submitting it to us, and please notify us as soon as possible of any updates or corrections. In accordance with applicable law, you may obtain from us certain personal data that we process about you. If you wish to access, review, or make any changes to personal data you have provided to us through our website or related services, you may do so at any time by contacting us as provided below. Please note, however, that we reserve the right to deny access as permitted or required by applicable law.
In addition to your choices with respect to the collection of personal data (see “What Information Do We Collect?” above), you have the ability to make certain choices about how we communicate with you, and how we process certain personal data.
Communications Opt-Out. You may opt out of receiving marketing or other communications from us at any time through a given communications channel (such as email or telephone) by following the opt-out link or other unsubscribe instructions provided in any email message received and/or by contacting us as provided in section captioned “Additional Information and Assistance” below.
Cookies, Web Tracking, and Advertising. If you wish to disable the storage of cookies on your computer, you may do so by using the settings on your browser or device. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your device. Please note, however, that without cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our websites and file sharing platforms.
Other Important Information About Personal Data.
Collection of Personal Data from Children. The website is designed for a general audience and is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 through the website. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 through the website, we will promptly delete the information from our records. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 may have provided us with personal information through the website, please contact us as provided in the section captioned “Additional Information and Assistance” below.
Business Transfer. We may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of our business, operations or assets to a third party, whether by merger, acquisition or otherwise. Personal data we obtain from or about you via the website or through investment products and services we provide to you may be disclosed to any potential or actual third-party acquirers and may be among those assets transferred.
Do Not Track. We use analytics systems and providers that may process personal data about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. We do not currently process or comply with any web browser’s “do not track” signal or similar mechanisms.
International Transfers. We may share your personal data as noted in the section “Sharing of Personal Data” with third parties, including service providers and affiliates, and this may involve the transfer of your personal data to jurisdictions outside of the United States. Also, if you are using the website from outside the United States, by your use you acknowledge that we will transfer your data to, and store your personal data in, the United States.
Additional Information and Assistance
There are two ways to use Tenviz signals: either purely Quantitatively, or in a blended Quantamental way
If you use our signals purely Quantitatively:
you have to use them all, all the time, no exceptions
Based on that disciplined approach - we outperform most benchmarks live, most of the time (but, obviously, not 100%)
If you use our signals within a Quantamental Process (that is what we advocate):
you have to add TenViz signals on top of your Fundamental research, as an investment timer to your investments. What is your fundamental view on Oil? Even more importantly, we advocate using TenViz signals to contextualize a broader Macro setup. For example, in the case of Crude Oil: did we also have Buys on the whole Energy complex: CAD, RBL, MXN, NOK, Malaysian Ringgit, Norwegian Bonds and Nigerian Equities?
- Fundamental analysis identifies the best ideas.
- Filter ideas into portfolio by Quant & Cross-Asset filters.
- Combined portfolio enhanced by Quant insights.
The Market Moves page tracks moves of the most important markets globally: Currencies, Rates, Credit, Equities, Factors and Commodities in a convenient format on a single page. Second, next to the Indices we have the BUY or SELL flags indicating whether this is a good or a bad time to invest in this index. You can also track cross-asset connections and dependencies. You can fully customize Market Moves for yourself and specify what indicators you would like to follow.
Please find more detailed information in the Market Moves tutorial video below:
No, and this is a really important point question. Buy and Sell Short - are Risk on signals, when there is high probability of a Security Going Up/Down.
- When we issue a Sell signal, it just means that the probability of an upside is low. Say, Upside/downside is fairly symmetrical. So it is a RiskOff - defensive Trade. Ditto for Buy Cover.
- Obviously, in our Tools: Buy Cover or Sell can be generated only when there was Sell Short or Buy signals.
- Additionally, the different nature of the Sell vs. Sell Short signals reflects even the pattern of distribution. Typically, securities ascend slower and longer ("taking an escalator up"), while they fall/collapse abruptly - rapid, fast moves ("taking an elevator down").
Theoretically, a Buy is a Buy until it is a Sell. But, typically a security might keep going up for months and, sometimes even years.
- Sometimes it is good to Buy early, but as momentum in a stock builds up it often becomes a very powerful force signaling further upside.
- To address this problem quantitatively - we encourage ppl to look at so called "FollowUp Buy" - another favorable setups to buy a security, or increase its weight, after the Initial Buy.
- Click on theexpand icon on the top-right edge, and the Comparative Strength Chartwill become larger and easier to use.
- Clickthe +/- iconto zoom in/zoom out the Comparative Strength Chart.
- Check/uncheck industries within the sector in settings; by default, all industries are selected.
- Select/unselect theset of instruments inthe Add/Remove Securities menu; only these instruments will be shown on the Comparative Strength Chart. Please, see the images attached below.
- Expand the Comparative Strength Chart,
- By right clicking on a selected instrument, switch on the “Add tail length” menu,
- Select the length of tail and see the weekly movements of this instrument on the Comparative Strength Chart. Pleasesee the attached image, which shows the switched-on tail over the last 10 weeks for US Bancorp(USB).
- On Market Moves, please check the “last 3 days” box in the Settings menu. Then, only the signals that where generated during the last 3 days will be shown.
- On Stocks & Sectors, please select the first tab All Sectors, thencheck the “last 3 days” box in the Settings menu. Now, only the latest signals for all Sectors within the selected Universe can be observed.
You don’t have time to structurally improve your investment performance? When everyone is doing that? Can your clients forgive you underperforming for now?
Many things in life are not obvious – can you explain why a riding bike doesn’t fall over? In investing, ideas that improve performance are by definition, not obvious – the market doesn’t offer money away! That is why you have not built Quant Tools yourselves. However, after you start using Data Tools - you will get more comfortable. And if you don’t, can your clients forgive you underperforming for now?
Building money-making tools in-house requires several expensive quants, would take few years, cost millions of dollars, and it still might not work. Can your clients forgive you underperforming for now?
Three reasons: 1) you can make great money by just trading our signals – give us a portion of your capital to manage on the performance-based fee? 2) Our tools work the best as a Quant overlay for Fundamental ideas. 3) Success requires focus – building great tools is a full-time job.
- Stocks and Sectors => Discretionary;
- In settings: select Russell 1000. In sector/industry column, check only Small Format, Department Stores, Apparel as subindustries;
- Select June 11, 2020 – the time period when Real Estate theme was detected.
Real Estate Theme:
- Stocks and Sectors => Real Estate;
- In settings: select Russell 1000. In sector/industry column, check only Retail REITs;
- Select June 11, 2020 – the time period when Real Estate theme was detected.
- Stocks and Sectors => Technology;
- In settings: select S&P 500. In sector/industry column, check only Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry;
- Select May 20, 2020 – the time period when Semis theme was detected.
- Stocks and Sectors => Energy;
- In settings: select Russell 1000;
- Select May 14, 2020 – the time period when Energy theme was detected.
- Stocks and Sectors => Discretionary;
- In settings: Select US, European, and Japanese Stocks. In sector/industry column, check only Automobiles & Components;
- Select May 5, 2020 – the time period when Automotive theme was detected.