The biggest profits in stock trading are achieved when money flows switch between sectors and styles. TenViz offers data-driven solutions and artificial intelligence (AI) for trading, based on both innovative machine learning (ML) and advanced statistics. Our AI-assisted methodology outperforms conventional investment strategies by suggesting better opportunities to buy or sell stocks and make timely, smarter decisions. TenViz AI-powered solutions assist stock traders with well-timed directional signals and rich macro-driven explanations for all stocks globally by using advanced machine learning algorithms for stock trading.
Since 2017, our institutional clients have proactively captured all emerging market rotations between Growth and Value, US and China Tech, recovery of energy stocks and the COVID market crash, of course. Using AI for stock market predictions lead our stock trading clients to improved performance by 22-25%.TenViz notable price direction calls, using AI for stock market prediction:
- called to sell US Equities Feb 10, 2020 - 7 weeks before COVID
- Energy +69% (Buy Oct 2020, Sell July 2021) Buy Sep 8, 2021, +24%
- Fins +41%, +5% - two similar bursts
- bought long duration Dec 2019 (again 3 months before Covid) then sold
- bought in Apr 2021 - as evidenced by our emails and calls
- sells/shorts on most Global sovereigns since Sept-Oct, 2021
Numerous accurate calls on stocks and industries - Airlines, Transports, Semis, Tech, etc. - these calls illustrate cycle slowdown or re-acceleration
TenViz AI helps equity investors to be among the first on the right side of market turns using our AI-powered investment predictions, when the unique set of global market early-stage events proves the next big sector/style rotation.
The largest secret of Wall Street stock traders – ride the momentum trades. Without artificial intelligence (AI) for trading, equity investors and portfolio managers aren’t properly equipped to fight on today’s equity investment field. Use AI for trading by monitoring all global asset classes.Use AI in investment management by monitoring all global asset classes:
- Predict all Rates and Yield Curves, Equities and Corporate Credits for more than 50 countries
- Add granularity from more than 10,000 global stocks to achieve accurate market breadth
- Pre-clean noisy data intelligently to isolate a true early-stage signal for stock market predictions
- Send emerging AI-assisted alerts about leading market dependencies
Do you see how you can systematically benefit from using TenViz as your AI-assisted Stock Trading Advisor?
Stocks lead and then earnings and financial news lag. TenViz AI investment suggestions generated based on cross-asset data and machine learning (ML) predict stock moves and price directions before fundamentals ~65% of the time. Improve performance and enhance returns by adding the AI-driven macro layer to your financial analysis and trading strategy.
Investing is changing and fundamentals are reaching their limits:
- 1. Fundamental stock trading, ossified for decades, has become crowded and is losing its edge
- 2. Conventional equity investment processes are now almost 86% automated.
- 3. Single class approaches are depleted, yet most investors are not equipped to exploit cross-asset dependencies
- 4. Common factor drivers might help but never always 100%.
TenViz generates AI-powered, predictive investment suggestions on stocks driven by estimated flows across Bonds, Equities, and Commodities. We are talking about the partial gradients - decomposition by factors in the non-observable space with non-orthogonal axis with shifting multi-dimensional angles between them. We focus on market predictions, forecasting primary instruments - stocks and specific bonds works the best.
TenViz generates AI-powered, predictive signals on stocks driven by estimated flows across Bonds, Equities, and Commodities.
TenViz AI generates RiskOn/RiskOff signals when an unusually high number of markets behave abnormally using machine learning.
Use the AI-driven switch between Risky and Safe investments to enhance the asset management process and achieve substantial outperformance over markets.TENVIZ NOTABLE CALLS:
- US ELECTIONS: predicted a subsequent market rally in 2016 despite consensus
- BREXIT: 2 weeks before the vote we forecasted the negative outcome
- GOLD: buy on Gold related to $US weakening, before any news headlines
- RATES: well-timed calls for the bullish flattener - markets were cooling down, broad de-risking
Schedule a walkthrough demo with our expert to improve your stock trading with AI-assisted cross-asset solutions
More of our videos here
We believe – yes! because: markets are interconnected – money consta...Continue reading
CEO and Founder
- 15 years on Wall Street: Chief Equity and Cross-Asset Strategist at JP Morgan (CIO)
- Senior Portfolio Manager at Citigroup (oversaw investing across several sectors globally)
- Consultant with BCG; managed IT projects for Anderson Consulting (Accenture)
- MBA from Harvard; MSc Biophysics, Moscow Engineering Physics Institute, MA the New Economic School, Russia, CFA designation
- 10 years in Forecasting and Advanced Statistics
- Python, R, PostgreSQL, Project Management, Agile
- PhD Economics/Mathematical Modeling, Kharkiv University of Economics
Partner, Chief Data Scientist
- 7 years in R&D (Science and Tech), Financial Data Analysis & Machine Learning
- R, Python, SQL, Deep Learning
- PhD , Physics, IOP of NAS of Ukraine
- Chairman of HyrerCar
- Founder IGA Capital
- CFO, Investor Services JP Morgan
- Consultant – Booz Allen
- Harvard Business School, MBA
- Harvard University, BA
- 30 years in senior investment roles: The Chubb Corporation, Nuveen Investments
- New York University, MBA
- Columbia University, BA Economics
- CFA designation
- 30 years of experience in investment research and portfolio management
- Partner, Portfolio Manager, and Chief Risk Officer at Seaport Investment Management
- Partner, Portfolio Manager, and Chief Risk Officer at Arx Investment Management
- Head of Global Credit Research at Pimco
- Senior Credit Research Analyst in Morgan Stanley’s Global High Yield Group
- MBA from Harvard
Subscribe includes 2 weeks free trialStart free trial