TenViz forecasts unexpected market rotations. Using TenViz, wealth managers can quantify probability and magnitude of the upside, analyze the expected time horizon, and decipher the reasons so they can act proactively on unexpected market turns and enhance investment timing by 23-27%. TenViz offers an alternate path to boosted performance - monitor cross-asset dependencies.
TenViz AI helps wealth managers to be among the leaders on the right side of unexpected market turns, when global market events predict the next large style/sector rotation. TenViz offers solutions that apply machine learning for asset management for better insight and decision making. Without AI for wealth management, asset managers don’t have the appropriate equipment to forecast unexpected market.
TenViz forecasts stocks ahead of fundamentals ~67% of the time based on machine learning (ML) and cross-asset data. Increase your profit margin by integrating the macro layer into your wealth management strategy.
Our Tools compliment in-house views with Cross-Asset understanding that improve performance and reduce inherent risks. Use the AI-driven toggle between Risky and Safe assets to enhance the wealth management process, act proactively on unexpected market turns and achieve substantial outperformance over competing markets.
Many wealth managers are frustrated with wild market swings, driven by the Fed, China, inflation, Covid... TenViz AI presents data-driven solutions for wealth management built on advanced machine learning algorithms (ML) and fundamental statistics. Our solutions forecast unexpected market rotations and enhance fundamentals. TenViz AI forecasts early stages of market moves, predicts global money flow, uncovers cross-asset inner relationships, and reflects what is really driving the market and generates timely buy/sell signals. Since 2017, we have provided asset and wealth managers with strategically timed directional predictions and cross-asset context for global asset classes by employing advanced machine learning for wealth management. TenViz offers an alternative way to boost performance – monitor cross-asset dependencies.
The best time to invest is in the middle of the storm. TenViz AI helps wealth managers move to the front of the pack when the market unexpectedly turns, when global market events predict the next large style/sector rotation. Without AI for wealth management, asset managers can’t exceed the natural limit of stock picking accuracy of 55% and don’t have the innate ability to forecast unexpected market turns globally.TenViz artificial intelligence enhances the wealth management process:
- Inherently Holistic - spans all asset classes and securities globally: Sovereign Bonds, Corporate Credit, Stocks, FX, Commodities for G50 countries
- Forecast more than 12,000 stocks globally and provide market breadth
- Dynamically track changing market leadership
- Send notifications about emerging market turns
Would you like to receive forecasts for unexpected market rotations from a personal AI-powered Macro Advisor?
Improve returns by overlaying the macro layer to your wealth management strategy.
Investing is changing and fundamentals are reaching their limits:
- 1. Fundamental investing has become commoditized and no longer provides superior returns
- 2. Traditional silo-centric investment approaches are depleted, yet most investors are not equipped to exploit cross-asset dependencies
TenViz generates AI-powered, predictive investment suggestions on stocks driven by estimated flows across Bonds, Equities, and Commodities. We are talking about the partial gradients - decomposition by factors in the non-observable space with non-orthogonal axis with shifting multi-dimensional angles between them. We focus on market predictions, forecasting primary instruments - stocks and specific bonds works the best.
TenViz generates AI based stock market predictions on stocks driven by estimated flows across Equities, Bonds, Credits and Commodities.
TenViz AI provides RiskOn/RiskOff signals when an unusually high number of markets behave abnormally, through machine learning. Our Tools compliment in-house views with Cross-Asset insights that improve performance and reduce implied risks.
Use the AI-driven switch between Risky and Safe assets to maximize the wealth management process and obtain substantial outperformance over competing marketsTENVIZ AI NOTABLE CALLS:
- BREXIT: predicted the negative outcome 10 days before the vote.
- GOLD: well-timed Buy on Gold on May 18, 2020 – long before its historical strengthening.
- RATES: well-timed predictions for the bullish flattener - markets were cooling down, broad de-risking.
- TECH: forecasted stabilization in Big Tech, accompanied with weakness in non-profitable smaller techs, and higher commodities.
- INFLATION: inflation is creeping up; this is not a surprise. Did you run a sensitivity of your book to inflation being 5%, 10%, 20%?
Schedule a call to improve your wealth management strategy
More of our videos here
We believe – yes! because: markets are interconnected – money consta...Continue reading
CEO and Founder
- 15 years on Wall Street: Chief Equity and Cross-Asset Strategist at JP Morgan (CIO)
- Senior Portfolio Manager at Citigroup (oversaw investing across several sectors globally)
- Consultant with BCG; managed IT projects for Anderson Consulting (Accenture)
- MBA from Harvard; MSc Biophysics, Moscow Engineering Physics Institute, MA the New Economic School, Russia, CFA designation
- 10 years in Forecasting and Advanced Statistics
- Python, R, PostgreSQL, Project Management, Agile
- PhD Economics/Mathematical Modeling, Kharkiv University of Economics
Partner, Chief Data Scientist
- 7 years in R&D (Science and Tech), Financial Data Analysis & Machine Learning
- R, Python, SQL, Deep Learning
- PhD , Physics, IOP of NAS of Ukraine
- Chairman of HyrerCar
- Founder IGA Capital
- CFO, Investor Services JP Morgan
- Consultant – Booz Allen
- Harvard Business School, MBA
- Harvard University, BA
- 30 years in senior investment roles: The Chubb Corporation, Nuveen Investments
- New York University, MBA
- Columbia University, BA Economics
- CFA designation
- 30 years of experience in investment research and portfolio management
- Partner, Portfolio Manager, and Chief Risk Officer at Seaport Investment Management
- Partner, Portfolio Manager, and Chief Risk Officer at Arx Investment Management
- Head of Global Credit Research at Pimco
- Senior Credit Research Analyst in Morgan Stanley’s Global High Yield Group
- MBA from Harvard